Tuesday, October 11, 2022

OHIO

 

JD Vance for US Senate

Guys,



The numbers are public. TIM RYAN BROKE THE OHIO FUNDRAISING RECORD AND BROUGHT IN 17.2 MILLION LAST QUARTER.

  • $17.2 MILLION. That’s how much Tim Ryan raised in just 3 MONTHS. This is Liberal dark money staring us right in the face.

  • $33.06. That was my average online contribution last Quarter.

This is PROOF that there’s power in numbers.
YOU are part of my grassroots movement.
YOU are part of the reason I could build this from the GROUND UP.

We only need ONE MORE SEAT to win back the Senate Majority. And Ohio is poised to be THE #1 MOST IMPORTANT BATTLEGROUND STATE to determine the Senate.

Chip in here to Take back the Senate > every single dollar right now will go DIRECTLY into taking back the Majority.

Tim Ryan is clearly outraising me, I’ll state the obvious.

BUT - I don’t have to outraise him to win this race. I just have to close the gap and get more and more names involved in this grassroots campaign.

Chip in $33.06 to help me stay competitive and ultimately WIN THIS THING!
CHIP IN $5
CHIP IN $10
CHIP IN $33.06
CHIP IN $50
CHIP IN $100

Your support means more than you will ever know. I really, really appreciate you.

Godspeed,

JD Vance

 













Conservative Outsider. Marine. Businessman. Author.
Ohio needs a true conservative in the U.S. Senate. It needs someone who understands how our
economic and government leaders conspire to make life harder for normal Americans.
Ohio needs JD Vance.

If you'd like to support our campaign, you can click below to make a donation.
JD Vance for US SenateJD Vance for US SenateJD Vance for US Senate
Paid for by JD Vance for Senate Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment