Tuesday, October 11, 2022

ARIZONA

 Blake
Masters for U.S. Senate 

 

Friend,

I wanted to make sure you saw this.

We are in the middle of the fight to reclaim our country and restore competent conservatism in our government. Nowhere is the battle more important than right here in Arizona, where control of the Senate will likely be decided.

Our America First campaign has already received tremendous support, and I'm honored to have the backing of so many proud Americans. To show my appreciation, I'd like to extend an exclusive hand-signed copy of my book, Zero to One, to supporters who contribute at least $60 TODAY.

 
Friend, I'm reaching out with this exclusive offer because I know you have always been a dedicated member of this movement. We'll take back Arizona and reclaim our country with your continued support.
 
Please contribute at least $60 TODAY to claim your exclusive signed copy of Zero to One and help TAKE BACK ARIZONA. >>
 
Limited Edition Blake Masters Signed Copy  of Zero to One - Claim Your Copy >>>
 
We've already made tremendous progress in the fight to save Arizona, and we need to continue our momentum.
 
Without your support, none of this would be possible. This is your chance to help us win in November AND claim your exclusive copy of Zero to One, signed by me.
 

Thank you,

Blake Masters
U.S. Senate Candidate from Arizona


 





















 
PAID FOR BY BLAKE MASTERS FOR SENATE

No comments:

Post a Comment