Monday, October 3, 2022

NEVADA

 

Fellow Nevadan,

The latest Nevada Independent OH Predictive Insights poll reveals that I have taken the lead among all candidates with 
38% of likely Nevada voters opting for me to serve as your next Treasurer!
Voters are looking to start a new chapter after out-of-touch politicians have aggressively pursued partisan agendas at the expense of broken oaths and actions that have threatened Nevadans’ Constitutional rights and economic stability!

With midterm elections just around the corner, Nevadans have the ability to put a stop to the madness by placing their confidence in elected officials who have gone to bat for them and have the business acumen to manage their public funds with integrity and accountability.

My desire to fight against the big government overreach that stifles business owners brought me into the realm of public service as an elected official, and Nevadans have witnessed my consistent devotion in staying true to that course

This latest poll shows that Nevadas are resolved to have a Treasurer who will manage their public funds without betraying the oath of defending their Constitutional rights and freedoms!

With the unparalleled experience my background brings to this office, along with the unwavering devotion of respecting constituents’ rights, I am honored that Nevadans are favoring me to serve them in this latest poll.

Please join me in the mission to restore principled and servant-minded leadership for all Nevadans by supporting my campaign with a generous donation of any amount today
DONATE $15 »
DONATE $25 »
DONATE $50 »
DONATE $100 »
DONATE $250 »
DONATE ANY AMOUNT »
For Nevada,



Councilwoman Michele Fiore
RNC Committeewoman
Candidate for Nevada Treasurer
Paid for by Fiore For Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment