Thursday, October 27, 2022

MICHIGAN NEEDS JOHN JAMES

 


I’M BEGGING. 

The situation has never been more dire. The path to flip the House runs straight through Michigan-10 but with where we stand right now, I’m going to fail. 

Please, Friend. I need your help. 

My opponent is being bankrolled by the Left’s massive warchests and I can’t keep up on my own.
HELP JOHN
RUSH EMERGENCY SUPPORT
As a Combat Veteran, it’s never easy for me to ask for help. But right now I really need it. 

I’m humbly asking if you could help me out today. Even if it’s just $5, it would make a difference. This close to election day, every single dollar counts.
HELP JOHN
RUSH EMERGENCY SUPPORT
Tim Scott told me he’s always been able to count on your support when he needed it most which is why I’m coming to you with this Hail Mary today. Can you help me in this fight?

God bless,
 

John James

Use of John James’ military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
PAID FOR BY TIM SCOTT FOR SENATE

No comments:

Post a Comment