Thursday, October 27, 2022

COLORADO NEEDS A FRESH FACE TO CRUSH LIBERALISM

 

Patriot,

If you want to know just how terrified Biden and the radical Left are of losing Colorado’s toss-up Senate seat, just follow the money…

In the last month alone, left-wing dark money groups have poured more than $9 MILLION into the state.

While I’m confident we have the coalition to WIN this race after cutting it to just 1-POINT, this $9 million coupled with Michael Bennet’s $4.5 million in cash-on-hand could be enough to tip the scales in his favor.

And with just a few WEEKS left until Election Day, we’re running out of time to FIGHT BACK.

Please make an urgent contribution to help me counter Bennet's massive cash-on-hand advantage in these final weeks and FLIP the 1 SEAT we need to take back the 50-50 Senate – and I’ll personally MATCH your gift at the MAXIMUM 1,500% rate.

Bennet, Biden, Kamala and Schumer are all scared senseless that we’re going to flip Colorado’s all-important seat and reclaim the majority – and they should be.

The last time Bennet won reelection he did so with ONLY 50% of the vote.

And now, just like Biden, his approval rating has plummeted to a mere 31% after 13 YEARS in the Senate.

But it’s no mystery why…

At every turn over these last 13 years, Bennet has put Coloradans LAST all while pandering to the Washington elite and touting empty promises.

He and I truly couldn’t be more different if we tried. Just see for yourself…

WATCH NOW ▶️

Like many Americans, I’ve been the underdog my whole life.

I left college early and built a construction company from the ground up out of my basement. And today, I couldn’t be more proud that that company employs hundreds of my fellow Coloradans.

While Michael Bennet enjoys fancy fundraisers in Washington, I get my hands dirty, I go to work, and I get the job done.

It’s what I’ve done my entire life, and it’s what I’m going to do in the Senate after we FLIP this seat and take back the 50-50 majority.

That’s the clear choice at hand for Colorado voters.

But with ballots having already hit voters' mailboxes, this election is being decided RIGHT NOW, and we can’t afford to let another day go by where Bennet maintains his cash-on-hand advantage.


CONTRIBUTE $25 >> $400

CONTRIBUTE $50 >> $800

CONTRIBUTE $100 >> $1,600

CONTRIBUTE $250 >> $4,000

CONTRIBUTE $500 >> $8,000

CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT


So please, make an urgent contribution to help me counter Bennet's massive cash-on-hand advantage in these final weeks and FLIP the 1 SEAT we need to take back the 50-50 Senate – and I’ll personally MATCH your gift at the MAXIMUM 1,500% rate.

Thank you – and let’s win this thing!

Joe O’Dea
Official Republican Nominee
U.S. Senate (Colorado)

Paid for by Joe O’Dea for Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment