Wednesday, October 19, 2022

MICHIGAN - JOHN JAMES NEEDED IN CONGRESS!!!

 

Believe me, Friend, I know what it takes to put your country first. I volunteered to fly Apache helicopters in Iraq because I wanted to protect America and defeat our enemies. 

Now I’m up against a different kind of enemy. 

The Radical Left is funneling HUGE sums of money into my opponent’s campaign and things aren’t looking good. 

If I can’t get a huge rush of support by MIDNIGHT tonight, I might have to call it quits. 

My friend, Tim Scott told me he’s always been able to count on your support, which is why I’m humbly asking if you can help keep my campaign afloat today. I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t so serious
RUSH $5
RUSH $10
RUSH A DIFFERENT AMOUNT
Thank you for your continued support. I would not be able to do this without you.
 

Captain John James

Use of John James’ military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
PAID FOR BY TIM SCOTT FOR SENATE

No comments:

Post a Comment