Friday, September 16, 2022

NEVADA

 This is Adam Laxalt.


I've sent you a personal message about the state of my race – please click here to unlock it:



Thank you.
 
 
 



A personal note from Adam Laxalt:
Friend, I wanted to reach out personally and say thank you for your support.
I’m not going to lie to you, the fight to save our country won't be easy. But with patriots like you on my team we WILL win this race. 
We’ve reached a critical moment in the campaign cycle and your support is more important now than ever before. Right  now I’m under attack- the Democrats have already spent $76 MILLION to destroy my campaign.
That’s why I’m asking you to chip in whatever you can right now. The fight to flip Nevada and retake the Senate majority depends on you. 
Thank you for all your support, 
Adam Laxalt
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment