Thursday, September 22, 2022

DEFEAT COMMUNISM BY SUPPORTING DR OZ

 

Patriot,

I have slowly been catching up to John Fetterman because of your support and your action. I am continually humbled and overwhelmed by the support I have received, and the REAL difference it makes in this campaign.



We made up ground last month because of your commitment to ensuring that we can put America First Again and that Pennsylvania has a Senator with a resume of action, instead of just a campaign built off of empty promises.

Your donations gave me the ability and resources to fight to stop the Radical Left’s agenda, and your encouraging words gave me the will to keep fighting. I wouldn’t be able to keep going without your support, and that’s a FACT.

This is why I hate to ask you for your support so soon after you helped me so much this Quarter, but if you’re able and if you’re willing, could you please rush a donation below? My very last Quarter FEC Deadline is just days away. This is when I need to overcome John Fetterman.

I’M HUMBLY ASKING FOR YOUR HELP.

RUSH $25
RUSH $50
RUSH $100
RUSH $250
RUSH ANYTHING YOU CAN!

I am so grateful for each and every one of you.

Thank you in advance for your support.

God Bless,

Doctor Oz For Senate
Dr. Mehmet Oz






Doctor Oz for Senate

Dr. Oz is running for the most important Senate Seat in the Country. The future of America depends on Dr. Oz winning. If we lose Pennsylvania, we lose America. Rush your support to make an impact.
DONATE HERE

Paid for by Doctor Oz For Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment