Thursday, August 25, 2022

OHIO

 

JD Vance for US Senate

Donor ID: #241958
5X Donor Status: PENDING


-----------------------------------

I don’t have much time to talk, but this was too crucial not to send RIGHT NOW.

TIM RYAN, MY RADICAL OPPONENT, IS RAISING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO HELP THE LEFT KEEP THEIR HOLD ON THE U.S. SENATE MAJORITY!

And now I'm worried: Tim Ryan’s fundraising is not slowing down, and I’M LOSING to him in the most recent polls. I’m fighting like hell to ensure that your freedoms are protected, but I need your help so I can win in November!

Friend, we’re less than 90 days from the election. It’s crunch time, and I’ve got a critical End-of-Month goal coming up, and I need your EMERGENCY SUPPORT RIGHT NOW!

Are you in? Will you help?

Now until midnight – ALL DONATIONS WILL BE 5X MATCHED >> – and your investment to ensure a conservative U.S. Senate Majority will go 5X further! This is for the future of our nation! I NEED YOUR HELP!

If I don’t have your help, I’m DOOMED IN NOVEMBER.

I need just 92 patriots like yourself to step up before midnight! Can I count on your $25?

5X Match your $25 >>
5X Match your $35 >>
5X Match your $50 >>
5X Match your $100 >>
OR 5X another amount >>

Thank you,

JD Vance













Conservative Outsider. Marine. Businessman. Author.
Ohio needs a true conservative in the U.S. Senate. It needs someone who understands how our
economic and government leaders conspire to make life harder for normal Americans.
Ohio needs JD Vance.

If you'd like to support our campaign, you can click below to make a donation.
JD Vance for US SenateJD Vance for US SenateJD Vance for US Senate
Paid for by JD Vance for Senate Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment