Thursday, August 25, 2022

NEVADA

 

Fellow Nevadan,

Today I’m honored to announce that Former Las Vegas City Councilman and 1984 Super Bowl Champion, Frank Hawkins has endorsed my campaign to serve as Treasurer!

Frank Hawkins, celebrated as one of the “50 Greatest Male Athletes”, after helping bring the Raiders to a Super Bowl victory in 1984, returned to Nevada and invested over $100 million dollars in developing West Las Vegas.
Hawkins shared the following: 

“As a lifelong Nevadan, I gladly endorse Michele Fiore.

The position will regulate the State Securities Industry and enforce Securities Law. Additionally, Michele will keep a true record of the official acts of the Legislative and Executive Departments.”


I’m deeply honored to have Frank’s endorsement! Because Frank has served as a Las Vegas City Councilman, he handily recognizes a public servant who walks the talk when it comes to putting constituents’ interests above one’s own. 

Nevadans are sick and tired of political hacks that push biased agendas for the government to impose on hardworking taxpayers regardless of their crushing effects. Zach Conine’s actions have revealed himself as one of these ilk, and I’m grateful for the boldness of Democrat trailblazers who have taken a stand against his failed leadership by placing their confidence in me.

As your next Treasurer, my dedication to managing the public funds of Nevadans with transparency and integrity will validate every Republican, Democrat, and Independent’s endorsement of me. 

With this growing bipartisan support of my endeavor to serve all Nevadans, I hope you will consider joining in by offering a donation of any amount to my campaign today:
DONATE $15 »
DONATE $25 »
DONATE $50 »
DONATE $100 »
DONATE $250 »
DONATE ANY AMOUNT »
In Liberty,



Councilwoman Michele Fiore
RNC Committeewoman
Candidate for Nevada Treasurer
Paid for by Fiore For Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment