Monday, August 22, 2022

GEORGIA - ELECT A MAN THAT WILL STOP THE 'RUNAWAY INFLATION!'

 

about
Hey, Conservatives –

I wanted to make a point of personally reaching out to you today.

Polling in this tight Georgia Senate race has shown me down by three points, tied, or – most recently – up by one point.

These polls all have one thing in common:
MARGIN OF ERROR
VIRTUAL TIE
TOSS-UP

Here's the amazing part: my Democrat opponent and his Super PAC allies have spent over $25 million in false and misleading attack ads against me since I won the Republican nomination in May.

Democrats expected to have a blowout lead by Labor Day. Instead, we're approaching fall with the race still a virtual tie.

There's no denying it: this race will come down to the wire. With so much at stake, I'm counting on your immediate support to help us win this critical race.

This race isn't just about Georgians. Whoever wins in Georgia will determine the balance of power in the Senate, so this race affects EVERY AMERICAN.

I'm doing everything I can to win and put America first again, but Senator Warnock is breaking fundraising and spending records.

Can I count on your support to flip Georgia and help Republicans win back the Senate majority?

The polls will go up and down a bit over the next 11 weeks, but one thing is clear: we cannot afford to continue being massively outraised and outspent. It's critical to make sure our ads are on the air ASAP to connect with the voters who will determine this election.

Please let me know I have your support before it's too late.

Thanks,



Herschel Walker


 DONATE TODAY → 


















Facebook Twitter Instagram Gettr

PAID FOR BY TEAM HERSCHEL, INC.

No comments:

Post a Comment