Wednesday, July 6, 2022

 

I’m devastated  Pelosi has  mobilized millions to stop me. 

My name is Ryan Zinke, I am a former Commander at SEAL Team 6, a member of Trump’s Cabinet, and I’m on a mission to Drain the Swamp, and restore Trump’s vision to Make America Great Again. 

Pelosi and her peons know that I’m a threat. That’s why they’re trying to stop me before I make it to Congress. 

 
HELP ME DRAIN THE SWAMP
The SEALs made me tough.Tougher than almost any other candidate running for Congress. If Pelosi can bury me with her cash onslaught, she can take out anyone. 

It is not easy for me to ask for help. It is not easy for me to plead with strangers for money. But this mission is too important. 

Democratic leadership is failing Americans across the country. We must restore Trump’s agenda and start serving real Americans again. 

That’s why I’m begging you for support. If every person reading this message right now chips in just $5, we break a fundraising record and my campaign has what it needs to beat Pelosi’s flood of cash and win. 

 
CHIP IN $5
DRAIN THE SWAMP
Once I’ve made it to Congress, you have my words as a former Navy SEAL, I will return this favor 10 times over starting with firing Pelosi.

Thank you for your time, 
Ryan Zinke, 
Former Commander at SEAL Team 6
Congressional Candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment