Wednesday, June 22, 2022

SOUTH CAROLINA

 


William Timmons for Congress
Conservatives,

My name is William Timmons. I am a Congressman serving South Carolina’s 4th Congressional District in the United States Congress, and I am proudly running again.

 SEND WILLIAM TIMMONS TO CONGRESS ➞ 

You see, I did not want to be a politician, and frankly, I am disgusted with the dysfunction in Washington today. I began my career as a prosecutor, primarily serving victims of domestic violence and abuse. I then opened a small business in the Upstate of South Carolina. In every role I had, I noticed the same problem: government regulations and taxes put hardworking Americans LAST.

That is what inspired me to run for office the first time. I am a man of action who sees the problems that real Americans are facing due to poor leadership. I believe our government needs transparency and accountability, which is why I was chosen as the top Republican on the House Modernization Committee.

But more than just words, Pastor Lee S, elected officials need to be accountable for their actions in Washington, DC.

I am a Captain and JAG officer in the South Carolina Air National Guard, small business owner, attorney, and husband, who loves this country and wants to address the biggest problems facing our nation, not just fight with one another on Twitter.

William Timmons for Congress


My ask of you today: will you support my campaign financially so we can shake up Congress and deliver real change in 2022? Your investment of $10, $25, $50, or more will help ensure a RED majority and send Nancy Pelosi packing.

 SEND WILLIAM TIMMONS TO CONGRESS ➞ 

Pastor Lee S, let me tell you a bit about my mission. Here is what I see: our leaders do not care about America, and they do not want our country to thrive. ‘Wokeism’ is ruining our country.

Our kids are being taught to hate themselves and their country, we have an undeniable crisis at our southern border (a major national security threat), our jobs are being shipped overseas, and our Second Amendment rights are being threatened, not to mention Democrats’ massive spending problem. Our freedom and our shared conservative values are under attack.

It is time to put America back on top. I hope I can count on your support to join me in my mission today.

Respectfully,
Signature
William Timmons
Republican for U.S. Congress


P.S. – Democrats are doubling down on their efforts to keep control of the House, Senate, and White House. If you are ready to take back the House in 2022, please consider an investment of $10 or more in my campaign today.


 SEND WILLIAM TIMMONS TO CONGRESS ➞ 

No comments:

Post a Comment