Thursday, June 16, 2022

NEVADA

 

Tweet

Fellow Concerned American:

We did it!

The results came in from last night’s election and I’m now the GOP nominee for Nevada State Treasurer.

But I have no time to celebrate – because the real fight begins today.

I need your donation of $25, $50, or $100 today to make sure we are victorious in November.

Look, I know it’s easy to say, “Michele’s got this in the bag.” Let me tell you right now that I don’t.

You can’t predict what the voter sentiment is going to be in November. And if we sit on our couches believing that a Red Wave is a certainty and do nothing, we could easily be caught with our pants down as my Democrat opponent sails through on election day.

Are you willing to let the Red Wave pass us by? Because if so, then just go ahead and delete this email.

But if you want to do all that you can to turn my seat Red, then I need you all in with your donation of $50, $100, or $500 today.

Don’t let the liberals slip through to victory by sitting on the sidelines. Help me ensure I make it past the finish line this November. Please donate today.

For Freedom,

Michele Fiore

Michele Fiore
Republican for Treasurer

PAID FOR BY FIORE FOR NEVADA

No comments:

Post a Comment