Thursday, June 16, 2022

 Submitted by: Joseph Grisafi Jr

2000 Mules - Rave reviews???

Yup. Rave reviews. The ignorant seem to be giving this rave reviews. A thumbs up. They look at it and think "we caught cha. So there." And of course it was all "after the fact".

I look at this from another angle. I see these 243 mules visiting 5,700 drop boxes and think "How in the hell did they get away with this without us noticing? Are we really that stupid? Are we really that blind?" Apparently so.

I still say this "movie" is an embarrassment to us. It actually shows how they did it behind our backs while we were totally distracted for one reason or another. I'm still shaking my head at the ignorance and stupidity.

They did this and we let them get away with it. Yes, we should all hang our head in shame.

For the "R's" that don't understand - I'm not saying this is a bad "movie" or a bunch of lies. What I am saying is that this "movie" is a tell-tale sign of how we do our job. Or should I say how we DON'T do our job. We are not vigilant. We lack the ability to be prudent and watchful. We are not observant and always on our guard. We let others take advantage of us on such crucial matters. We lack the ability to be prepared when necessary. We don't plan ahead.

Yes, this "movie" shows us how evil worked during the election. But it also shows how WE DIDN'T WORK to insure that evil did not rule /. win. We didn't do our job. Shame on us. Now, look at what we have to live through because we didn't do our job.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment