Monday, May 9, 2022

NEWS WITH VIEWS

 

Honest Opinion of Recent GOP Primaries
I’ve analyzed more elections than I can count as well as hammering on vote fraud since 1993. Like so many millions of Americans I’ve read countless books, watched videos and have been active at both the state and federal level. Worked to get candidates elected, voted for Trump twice.
By Devvy Kidd
The Mask Mandate That Was NOT Found Unconstitutional
The CDC, the states and cities that run the airports, the airlines, and everyone else were following a law that did not legally exist. That makes it just like all those who were afraid to say anything when the emperor walked around with no clothes. It’s worse than that though, because they also committed a federal crime.
By Paul Engel
Alzheimer’s Disease Rampaging Across America: It Just Hit Our Home
This is a very painful column for me to write. It’s painful because my wife Sandi, the love of my life, my dance partner, my camping partner, my funny partner, my bicycle partner, and movie partner—has contracted Alzheimer’s Disease. We’ve already cried buckets of tears, suffered from futility, depression and anger at what has happened to us.
By Frosty Wooldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment