Tuesday, May 10, 2022

GEORGIA - HERSHEL WALKER WOULD BE A POWERFUL SENATOR

 "I make a hard distinction between Black conservatives and these tokens [Herschel Walker and Senator Tim Scott], who are out here right now, shucking and jiving for their white handlers."

—Eli Mystal, MSNBC


Conservatives,

I recently wrote to you about a racist article attacking me in The Nation.

The author had some pretty heinous things to say because I'm a Black conservative. You may recall this line:

"Herschel Walker's candidacy is a white insult to Black people."

Well, Conservatives, he's back at it again. MSNBC featured this man on their network this week so he could spew even more anti-Black, anti-conservative vitriol in the name of mediocre TV ratings.

He doubled down in his attacks on me. This time he attacked Republican Senator Tim Scott (SC) too. Here's part of what he said:

"I make a hard distinction between Black conservatives and these tokens [referring to me and Senator Tim Scott], who are out here right now, shucking and jiving for their white handlers."

That's racist, disgusting, and sad.

I never wanted the color of my skin to be a focal point of this Senate campaign, but these attacks on my character and my skin color have gone too far.

You can help me prove them wrong by standing with me at this critical moment.

We'd like to show them a groundswell of grassroots support from across Georgia and around the country. Can I count on you to help me today?

Just imagine if these comments were made by a conservative about a Black Democrat. They'd be fired immediately after going off air.

I won't be quiet about this. This columnist is saying horrible things about fellow human beings based on the color of their skin. That's simply wrong.

We hope you'll take a moment today to support our Senate campaign and show the people who want us to fail just how much support there is for Black conservatives in this country.

Thanks,



Herschel Walker



 DONATE TODAY → 

No comments:

Post a Comment