Monday, May 2, 2022

 

Fellow Patriot,

The Nevada Republican Party State Convention was held this past weekend, and I’m excited to share that I was the only candidate who received the GOP endorsement in the race to serve as your Treasurer! I am humbled to announce that this victory included 
84% of the vote from County Delegates!
 

We have been called to a season such as this and Conservative Nevadans gave their answer this weekend at the Republican State Convention! 

The turnout of so many engaged Delegates was a glorious sight, and I’m extremely grateful for the patriotic commitment that so many fellow Nevadans displayed by being present and making their voice heard about the future of leadership in our state.

I am deeply honored to have the Nevada Republican Party endorsement to serve as your next state Treasurer. 

As an accomplished businesswoman, dedicated volunteer, and seasoned elected official, I am eager to serve in the role as Treasurer to assist our state in recovering from the disaster we have all experienced under Democrat control. 

I look forward to fighting for all Nevadans with an America First agenda that safeguards our economy, our jobs, and our children!

Please consider making an endorsement of your own today… 

 
LET'S MAKE NEVADA RED! »
As your next Treasurer, I look forward to fighting for Conservative values with every America First warrior to restore our state to prosperity for all Nevadans!

For Nevada,



Councilwoman Michele Fiore
RNC Committeewoman
Candidate for Nevada Treasurer
Paid for by Fiore For Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment