Thursday, May 12, 2022

 

Fellow Patriot,

I’m grateful for Senator Cruz’s service to the people in the U.S. Senate, and appreciate his bravado in calling it as he sees it!

We need more voices like his in the Senate pointing out the hypocrisy of Radical Left Democrats whose leadership demonstrates a violation of our Constitutional rights and freedoms on a daily basis.

Today I am honored to announce that Senator Cruz has endorsed my campaign! 
Senator Cruz has served in the U.S. Senate since 2013, and has been fighting in the Senate to squelch Big Tech censorship, secure the southern border, and hold the Chinese Communist Party accountable for their role in the coronavirus pandemic.

I am grateful for the recognition from Senator Cruz that I am “a proven fighter for the people of Nevada.” 

Senator Cruz also shared the following:


“With galloping inflation and gas prices spiraling out of control, as a result of ludicrous left-wing policies, it's never been more important for Nevada to have someone as Treasurer who will fight back against government waste and out-of-control spending. I’m proud to endorse Michele Fiore for State Treasurer and I ask my fellow conservatives to join me in supporting her.”

I am deeply honored to have this endorsement from Senator Ted Cruz. Throughout his career he has led with the voice of a champion for the American people. I look forward to the opportunity of collaborating with Senator Cruz as we fight against the Radical Left agenda by upholding Conservative values!

Please consider making an endorsement of your own today… 

 
LET'S MAKE NEVADA RED! »
As your next Treasurer, I look forward to continuing my advocacy for the Constitutional freedoms and liberties of Nevadans!

For Nevada,



Councilwoman Michele Fiore
RNC Committeewoman
Candidate for Nevada Treasurer
Paid for by Fiore For Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment