Thursday, May 12, 2022

 

Fellow Patriot,

American military service members are the ultimate warriors for American freedoms!  

With the oath that never expires, these national heroes return home from service to continue upholding the American way. It is our duty to demonstrate respect and concern for our veterans, and it has been my joy to do so as a businesswoman, volunteer, and elected official!

Today I am honored to announce that the Nevada Veterans Association (NVA) has endorsed my campaign! 
The NVA is our engaged boots on the ground in the advocacy for Veterans’ needs. Their committed involvement through legislative and legal advocacy, political action, education, and more supports the overall health and wellness of Veterans.

I am humbly grateful for the recognition of my relationship with the Veteran community, my ability to understand their unique needs, and my proven commitment in supporting those needs.

I am deeply honored to have this endorsement from the Nevada Veterans Association. I will humbly act as a public servant with the same warrior spirit, while never forgetting the ultimate price paid by so many of our national heroes. 

I look forward to collaborating with the NVA to assure that Veterans needs are met!

Please consider making an endorsement of your own today… 

 
LET'S MAKE NEVADA RED! »
As your next Treasurer, I look forward to continuing my commitment of supporting the needs of fellow Americans in the fight to uphold our national legacy of freedom!  

For Nevada,



Councilwoman Michele Fiore
RNC Committeewoman
Candidate for Nevada Treasurer
Paid for by Fiore For Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment