Friday, May 20, 2022

AMERICAN MINDS

 Dear Conservatives,


Joe Biden must be IMPEACHED.

Not tomorrow. Not next week. Not next year.

NOW.
 

BREITBART U.S. Banks Report

Joe Biden is violating his oath of office to defend our nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic, by allowing millions of illegals to flood across our southern border unchecked.

We know for a fact those illegals include drug runners, violent criminals, and even terrorists!

Biden is fully complicit in his wayward son Hunter's alleged criminal enterprises.

According to the now fully verified "Hunter laptop," made millions off of trading on America's good name with foreign enemies.

And don't forget the disgrace of Biden's Afghanistan disaster that left thousands of Americans stranded and many Americans needlessly dead.

IMPEACH JOE BIDEN
CLICK HERE TO SIGN YOUR PETITION

IMP JB, Sign Your Name

But that's not even all of it!

The CIA is gathering a massive database of American citizens!

Capitol Hill police and FBI agents are spying on members of congress!

And now we find out what we all feared is true: Hillary Clinton and the Democrats spied on President Donald Trump!

And Joe Biden knows all of it... and does nothing.

Plain and simple. Joe Biden has gone too far. And it's time we fight back.

And I haven't even mentioned the elephant in the room –Joe Biden's clear mental deterioration, which frankly makes him unfit to serve as the leader of our great nation.

That's why it's time to IMPEACH Joe Biden, FIRE the democrats, and bring back the Constitution to our government.

Please become a Citizen CoSponsor in this crucial fight by signing your petition and then chipping in $17.76 to help me make this a reality.

Help me IMPEACH Joe Biden.

HELP MTG IMPEACH BIDEN
SIGN YOUR PETITON TODAY!

IMP JB, Sign Your Name

I simply can't do this alone.

Because the Democrats and their RINO allies aren't just going to sit there and take it.

They are already going to spend MILLIONS to defeat me this year. And my effort to impeach Joe Biden won't win me any friends in the swamp.

But I don't need swamp friends. I have you.

So I need your help, my friend.

Now more than ever, I need your help. Not only to fight back but to take the fight to them.

I'm not going to let Joe Biden get away with his unconstitutional actions that have put our nation at risk.

And I will not simply be quiet about the rogue FBI and CIA who are so openly violating the law to try and shut down Joe Biden's political opponents.

No, I will do everything in my power to make sure we IMPEACH Joe Biden!

So please, sign your petition to IMPEACH Joe Biden and become a Citizen CoSponsor to urge your Representatives and Senators to get on board!

And when you do, will you also please chip in a contribution of $17.76, $10, $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, or even the legal maximum of $2,900 per individual TODAY so I can keep fighting for Donald Trump's America First principles?

I must have your support to keep speaking the truth and speaking up for our America First values.

Please stand with me in this all-important fight today!

Chip in your most generous contribution right away!

SIGN YOUR IMPEACH JOE BIDEN PETITION RIGHT AWAY

Sincerely,

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Congresswoman (R-GA)

No comments:

Post a Comment