Monday, March 21, 2022

WASHINGTON EXAMINER BELTWAY CONFIDENTIAL

 

MARCH 21, 2022
At Yale Law School,
speech gets silenced

At Yale Law School, speech gets silenced

Free speech is a bedrock of our nation's health....



Government red tape
would strangle patient access to medication

Government red tape would strangle patient access to medication

Earlier this month, Rep. Frank Pallone, a New Jersey Democrat, introduced a bill that could restrict the Food and Drug Administration's "acc...

I was literally
attacked for holding a conservative political event on my campus

I was literally attacked for holding a conservative political event on my campus

On March 2, I attended a conservative event at my university....

Ukraine won't be
neutralized

Ukraine won't be neutralized

Even before Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, several poorly informed U.S. analysts urged Kyiv to capitulate. They believed that th...

Nothing Sen. Hawley
said about Brown Jackson has been debunked

Nothing Sen. Hawley said about Brown Jackson has been debunked

It must be nice to be a Democrat....

No comments:

Post a Comment