Monday, March 21, 2022

MICHIGAN - JOHN JAMES IS NEED IN THE U.S.CONGRESS

 

Fellow Conservative,

My name is John James – I’m a proud Army Veteran who served two tours in the Iraq War as an Apache attack helicopter pilot. I know what it takes to defeat our enemies overseas, and now I’m on a new mission right here at home: take down Nancy Pelosi and restore an America First agenda in Congress – can I count on you to join my fight to SAVE AMERICA?

 
SEND A COMBAT VETERAN TO CONGRESS:
CHIP IN NOW
Fellow Conservative, leadership is in my DNA. I’ve led soldiers in combat in the Middle East. I’ve run a successful family business that’s created manufacturing jobs right here in the USA. But my story doesn’t end there. I need a co-pilot like YOU on my team if we want to restore our economy, make America energy independent, and keep the American Dream alive for future generations.

Will you chip in any amount to activate an exclusive 5x match to join my flight team to defeat the Radical Left once and for all?

 
SEND A COMBAT VETERAN TO CONGRESS:
CHIP IN NOW
As we speak, Nancy Pelosi and the Radical Left are trying to silence strong black conservative voices like mine, because they know that if people like me are heard, they don't stand a chance. 

Hard working Americans are sick and tired of the Radical Left’s big government policies, skyrocketing prices and crushing unemployment. They’re sick and tired of America being a laughing stock on the world stage. 

That’s why I need you as my co-pilot.

I need you to step up and donate anything you can to activate a 5x Match to help me defeat the Radical Left once and for all. Will you chip in $5, $10, $20 or even $30 and help me get elected to Congress to defeat the Radical Left’s agenda?

 
SEND A COMBAT VETERAN TO CONGRESS:
CHIP IN NOW
Let’s Fly,

John James

John James

 

No comments:

Post a Comment