Friday, March 18, 2022

PARTS 1-10 THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO CHANGE - ' THE GREAT AWAKENING'

 Submitted by: Jackie Juntti

Thanks to a family member I just learned about this source of information.


I have just now finished watching the first one (part 21) and will begin to watch Part 22 next.

The info shown in Part 21 is mostly all info I have seen parts of (along with my own personal thoughts) since all this stuff began.  As most of you know - I am NOT a Western Medicine follower after the first half of my life going along with their medical advice and finding it only brought more illnesses to my body.  That is when I began my search for natural healing methods and I am so blessed to have found those that work for me.  I have had to depend on them for bone related issues but after the fiasco I went thru this past summer I have pretty much determined to NOT go to any of them again. I am 82 yrs old (young?) and am ready to go HOME rather than let the modern medical PRACTITIONERS practice on me.

 

I feel so sorry for those who fell for the LIES of this COVID HOAX - all parts of it.  I didn't and refused anything including the tests.

 

I do hope many of you will watch this series and become armed with FACTS rather than FRAUDCHI LIES.

 

FALL CABAL - PARTS 1-10 THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO CHANGE - ' THE GREAT AWAKENING'
https://ugetube.com

 

https://rumble.com/vu9whz-the-epic-series-of-janet-ossebaard-continues-the-fall-of-the-cabal-sequel-p.html

 

https://ugetube.com/watch/the-sequel-to-the-fall-of-the-cabal-part-21-the-untold-truth-about-nose-swabs_EHNGwqDbNkzdnyT.html

 

 

Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment