Monday, March 28, 2022

EPOCH NEWS

 

WORDS OF WISDOM
"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
OSCAR WILDE
MORNING BRIEF TOP NEWS
A Bloomin’ Good Deal!

To celebrate Spring, we’re offering a 24-hour total access digital subscription for just $1 for two full months. 

(Full disclosure:  That’s 50 cents per month.)  Plus we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift card.  Trust us, only The Epoch Times would do this.

  And only for Spring.  
Subscribe Today
POSITIVE NEWS
EPOCH OPINION
READER'S TURN
5 stars
Tired of Agendas & Lies
EPOCH TIMES SUBSCRIBER
I became a subscriber because I have grown sick of the bias media. We don’t watch television to get the news but after visiting family and clearly seeing that there has been a push for an agenda rather than clear, unbiased reporting I decided rather than keep my head in the sand, (or be programmed like the masses), I’d pay for the subscription. I LOVE that I am getting journalism and not speculation and opinions on matters that I want to be informed about. People, I haven’t subscribed to a newspaper in 20 years! I’ll admit I am frugal and didn’t want to pay for what I can research myself, but because I want to be educated and not manipulated by the many outlets that are owned by the same conglomerate, I will pay. Do yourself and your mental health and relationships a favor and forego cable news and satellite news and get facts from Epoch. I’ll stick with them as long as they uphold journalism and stick to reporting on the actual news.
Subscribe Today
Limited time offer. Cancel any time.
 
EPOCH TV
EPOCH FUN
sponsor


If this email has been forwarded to you and you would like to sign up, please click here.
READER'S TURN
5 stars
One of the Few Media Outlets still Telling the Truth
EPOCH TIMES SUBSCRIBER
In my mid fifties now, and I’ve been reading newspapers for the past forty years. The local edition got so biased over time that I couldn’t get through it without getting angry over the way everything was skewed to the left. I couldn’t stand it anymore and cancelled my subscription. That was a number of years ago, and I started looking for online platforms. I found a few, but none had what I was really looking for in a newspaper. I bit the bullet and paid for a subscription. At $10 a month for a weekly copy and daily news I couldn’t be happier about it. Because I was so impressed I gave a copy to a friend and he said he read it cover to cover. You just cannot find the articles that are in the Epoch Times anywhere else. The other day I was reading the Epoch Times online and noticed that so many articles were dedicated to finding the truth about the election and the fraud that went on. Then for kicks I looked at MSN, and there was not a word about the election. It was like the left and right in this country are living in alternate universes. All I can say is it is like reading a newspaper from 30 years ago when reporters were solely interested in getting to the truth wherever it took them.
View Offer
Limited time offer. Cancel any time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment