Tuesday, February 22, 2022

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE TO BECOME YOUR NEXT GOVERNOR

 

Michele Fiore For Governor
Fellow Patriot,

Nevada’s economy, schools, and our liberties are all on the brink of collapse thanks to just one year under Biden. It’s no wonder why so many American patriots have come to support my campaign to stop this failed agenda.

I am honored to announce that my campaign has been endorsed by Douglas County Commissioner John Engels.
John Engels Endorses Michele Fiore
Despite the disastrous Biden administration, and radical Left puppets like Sisolak, doing everything in their power to ruin Nevada’s economy, schools, and liberties, I can confidently say that Nevadans are waking up to the total failure of Democrat policies.

I know that Commissioner Engels, along with the people of Douglas County, are tired of the Bidenflation that robs their wallets and hateful curriculums like Critical Race Theory that robs children of their education, and I thank the Commissioner for his support behind this Conservative fighter who won’t bow down to the failed Biden presidency.

Please consider giving an endorsement of your own when you make a generous contribution to my campaign, a true conservative movement ready to deliver success for the Nevadan economy, its schools, and for election integrity:
I'M WITH YOU, MICHELE! HERE'S $15 >>
I'M WITH YOU, MICHELE! HERE'S $25 >>
I'M WITH YOU, MICHELE! HERE'S $50 >>
I'M WITH YOU, MICHELE! HERE'S $100 >>
I'M WITH YOU, MICHELE! HERE'S $250 >>
I'M WITH YOU, MICHELE! HERE'S $500 >>
DONATE ANY AMOUNT
In Liberty,



Councilwoman Michele Fiore
RNC Committeewoman
Candidate for Nevada Governor

No comments:

Post a Comment