Tuesday, February 22, 2022

MICHIGAN - JOHN JAMES NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE

 

🇺🇸 JOIN JOHN JAMES FOR MICHIGAN 🇺🇸

Become a Co-Pilot Today >>

John James for Congress

Co-Pilot, 

 

Did you see hypocrisy thrown into the face of parents and children on national television?

 

Smiling maskless celebrities and Democrat politicians at the Super Bowl, hanging out in their $50,000 private boxes.

 

Meanwhile, children are sitting in classrooms with masks covering their faces for HOURS every day at school. 

 

We know now that kids are the least vulnerable to this illness but the most negatively impacted by these mask mandates.

 

Make it make sense.  

 

It's time to end this mask mandate madness for ALL Americans, especially our children.

 

That’s going to take courageous leadership in Washington.

Support John James for Michigan!

I've always been guided by these core principles: faith in God and countrya strong united family, and service before self

 

And that’s what American leadership is lacking these days--we have a lot of people in government who either talk a good game about helping the American people or are the career politicians who are getting things done.

 

But real leaders can do both. 

 

Leadership is more than just listening to people’s concerns, it’s sacrificing your own needs behind someone else's and not accepting failure as an option. 

 

We need a leader who can restore faith in the American system, be a champion for American families, and serve and fulfill the interests of the American public.

 

I know I can be that leader for Michigan and beyondーI’m asking for your trust and support to help me get there >>

Co-Pilot, a lot of people know of me, but they don't know how I got here or why they should put their faith in me to lead.

 

My family story is inextricably linked to the American Dream, and I wouldn’t be where I am today without the opportunity and promise offered by our great country. 

 

My father was born in Starkville, Mississippi, and he grew up right across the street from a university he wasn’t allowed to attend because of the color of his skin.

 

But he didn’t let racism and bigotry deny him the ability to embrace the promise of America — he paid his way through college, served honorably in Vietnam, and worked hard to provide a better future for his family.

Support John James for Michigan!

He moved to Detroit and started a trucking company with only one truck and one trailer. He worked for more than a decade hauling beer between Detroit and Milwaukee and turned that one truck and one trailer into a 35 million dollar company. 

In four generations, my family has gone from slave to sharecropper to potential Congressman because of their relentless hard work and the opportunity and promise offered by the American system.

 

My family story inspired me to believe in the promise offered by the American Dream, and my father’s service inspired me to use my skills and blessings to defend it to the best of my ability.

Support John James for Michigan!

Now I want to ensure it's safeguarded and passed down to my sons and the next generation.

 

I hope you choose to become an OFFICIAL supporter of my campaign by making an immediate donation now: https://secure.winred.com/john-james-for-michigan/action-3753535/

Thank you for your time, Co-Pilot.

 

John James

For more updates visit our site at https://pro-lifetoday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment