Friday, February 11, 2022

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE TO BECOME YOUR NEXT GOVERNOR

 

Michele Fiore For Governor
Fellow Patriot,

Governor Sisolak rescinded Nevada’s mask mandate yesterday so I’m officially retiring my #N69Mask ❤️ even though it’s not Valentine’s Day yet!
 
When I voiced myself on social media along with the visual of me in my lovely pink lace mask back in July of 2020, the radical Left had a collective meltdown.
Fiore Tweet with N69 Mask
They said I lacked the medical expertise to sport sarcasm in revolt to unconstitutional mandates. But it became obvious this was about politics when Fauci was caught targeting experts that did not align with his decisions.

That being said, I am thankful Biden-backed Sisolak finally realized he had to change course, and it’s just in time for campaign season! How convenient.

I guess the barking orders of Fauci had to take a backseat for the midterms, and the timing could not be more obvious: Biden just hit another record breaking drop in approval: an RCP Average of 39%!

As I continue our fight for a reprieve from the government overreach and constitutional violations of my fellow Nevadans, I want to express my gratitude to all who have joined the ranks with me in this amazing adventure! Our movement would not have the strength it does without the continued support of American Patriots like yourself.

Please consider rushing a contribution over today to show your continued support for a BOLD Conservative Nevada that will fight and continue to win against federal overreach and the radical Left agenda.
LET’S GO MICHELE! HERE’S $15 >>
LET’S GO MICHELE! HERE’S $25 >>
LET’S GO MICHELE! HERE’S $50 >>
LET’S GO MICHELE! HERE’S $100 >>
LET’S GO MICHELE! HERE’S $250 >>
LET’S GO MICHELE! HERE’S $500 >>
Every dollar donated will help me to win against Biden-backed Sisolak and establishment RINOs who try to pass themselves off as authentic Conservatives like me. 

Let’s say NEVER AGAIN to politicians who violated constitutional freedoms and the medical sovereignty of constituents with power that was never theirs to begin with!
In Liberty,



Councilwoman Michele Fiore
RNC Committeewoman
Candidate for Nevada Governor
Paid for by Fiore For Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment