Friday, February 11, 2022

CALIFORNIA - CONGREEWOMAN YOUNG KIM NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT

 


Friend, it’s Congresswoman Young Kim. I am humbly asking you for a small donation of just $10.

DONATE $10

Pelosi and her dark money groups are funnelling huge amounts of cash into my district! They know that if they can steal my seat in Congress, they will keep their Liberal Majority and push radical legislation onto the American people.

I am dependent on grassroots support to power my campaign efforts. YOU are the reason I am able to continue our mission for lower taxes, small businesses, slashing red tape, and keeping the American Dream alive for future generations. Can I count on you to donate just $10 to build my defenses against them? Victory simply isn't possible without you.

>>DONATE $10 TO DEFEND OUR MISSION<<

DONATE $10

Thank you for your support,

Young Kim


I won’t mince words, Friend:

I am completely dependent on grassroots support to fuel my efforts against the Democrats.

YOU are the reason I’m in Congress today, and YOU will be the reason I’m able to continue our fight for small business support, lower taxes, slashing red tape, cutting back unnecessary government spending, more educational opportunities for our children, fixing our broken immigration system, and keeping the American Dream alive for generations.

So, I’m humbly asking for $3, $5, $10, or a greater amount to help keep my seat so I can keep fighting for you.

DONATE

Also, don’t miss a message from Young! To receive texts from Young Kim and our team, text JOINYOUNG to 47682.

Paid for by Young Kim for Congress
 
PO Box 2186
Fullerton CA, 92837

No comments:

Post a Comment