Sunday, December 26, 2021

SAVE AMERICA

 Friend,


Have you noticed that the Radical Left is now admitting I was right about everything they LIED about before the Election?
The media and their Democrat partners spent YEARS lying about me to the American People and it turns out I was RIGHT all along. I’ve received NO apologies, NO retractions, nothing.

I know YOU always believed in me and will ALWAYS stand with me, which is why I’m calling on you now to step up and publicly show your support.


Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to make a statement to the Left that you’ll ALWAYS stand with YOUR President. >>
 
SUPPORTER: runlv4@gmail.com
CONTRIBUTION STATUS: PENDING
DEADLINE: 1 HOUR


CONTRIBUTE NOW >>
 
 
CONTRIBUTE $100 >>
 
CONTRIBUTE $50 >>
 
CONTRIBUTE $25 >>
 
CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT >>

In 1 HOUR, I’m going to check a list with the names of every Patriot who contributed to this email. I’ll be looking for YOURS, Friend.

Contribute $25 or more IMMEDIATELY to show your support and to get your name on the list I see.

Thank you,

President Donald J. Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States


 
CONTRIBUTE NOW >>

No comments:

Post a Comment