Sunday, December 26, 2021

ARIZONA TODAY

 ARIZONA TODAY

        LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.

             __________

 

Saturday –

December the 25th, 2021

 

As you receive this your Christmas Day is coming to a close.  Some technical challenges interfered with my releasing this message a couple of days ago, but I pray the content still is meaningful and touches your heart as I intended. 

       You have blessed me greatly over the past year as you supported in many ways this broadcast.  Mere words cannot adequately express my deep appreciation nor how humble I am being allowed to share conversations and information with you.  I believe the coming year will prove even more valuable as I bring individuals who have great insights to your attention and consideration.

       So…at the close of this Christmas Day of 2021, I pray you experienced joy and love, warmth of family and friends, and the special touch by a baby born in a manger surrounded by straw and animals – not at all fitted for a King, much less the Begotten Son of God, the Lord Himself who came to give life eternal to all who would receive Him.  Thank you for your kindness and trust, faith and support.    

 

Rumble:

GETTR:

GAB:

 

Website:  arizona2day.com

 

Lyle J. Rapacki, Ph.D.

_________________________

LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.

ARIZONA TODAY

Host and Commentator

                                          

ARIZONA TODAY

Post Office Box 171

Skull Valley, Arizona 86338 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment