Monday, December 20, 2021

JACKIE JUNTTI creating an anti-virus - anti Bacteria body but what you put in your mouth and swallowcreating an anti-virus - anti Bacteria body but what you put in your mouth and swallowcreating an anti-virus - anti Bacteria body but what you put in your mouth and swallow

 Long time WGEN readers are well aware of my 16+ years of comments on how I no longer catch any of the virus or bacteria diseases.  When I learned of the pH balance - the ALKALINE level to maintain good health - in spite of the prior years of my life being filled (FILLED) with every virus or bacterial illness that came along - all of the sudden I no longer dealt with ANY of them.  That proved to me that the pH balance is REAL and if folks would simply stop putting garbage in their mouths they wouldn't suffer thru colds, flu's, pneumonia, etc, etc.

 

I didn't have to make a bunch of food, drink,  changes but those I eliminated really changed my pH and-  in so doing - those virus and bacteria bugs died when they entered into my body.

 

I have been around a lot of people since this demonic hoax named Covid began and I haven't had any sign of any illness.  My concern is what ELSE is in the Covid JABS that isn't a virus or bacteria that goes around the protection of an alkaline system.  This is a MANUFACTURED ILLNESS - emphasis on "MAN" (FRAUDCHI).

 

I have sent out lots of web sites for people to check how to reach and maintain an Alkaline level but here is a few more to check out.   Some list the GOOD and the BAD food/drinks (stick to WATER) some go further with some great additional advice on how to avoid virus and bacteria illnesses.

 

Go to the drug store and pick up some pH test strips to see where you systems rates.

 

Drinking a glass of water with 1 tsp of baking soda in it will increase your Alkaline levels but it should be done by what you eat and drink.

 

I find it funny to see the advertisements for "Balance of Nature"  and "Texas Superfood" and the PRICE they charge for same.  You have to eat so why not buy the actual FOODS that do the job rather than spend many times more on a bottle of *capsules* and you still have to buy food to eat.

 

Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

 

 

Links to check out for further information:

 

https://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/balance-ph-in-body/

 

https://www.doctorshealthpress.com/food-and-nutrition-articles/restore-ph-balance-in-the-body/

 

https://www.healthline.com/health/ph-imbalance#role-of-lungs-and-kidneys

No comments:

Post a Comment