Wednesday, December 1, 2021

FLORIDA - RE-ELECT JOE HARDING FUNDRAISER

 

Dear Friends,

This Thursday, Dec. 2, I am hosting a kickoff fundraiser for my re-election!

I invite you to come enjoy an evening of family fun starting at 5:30 p.m. at the Southeastern Livestock Pavilion.

This is a family-friendly event with bounce houses, games, barbecue and more provided, so bring the kids!

We will also have live music featuring Macey Mac from America's Got Talent and drag racer Josh Hart will be there along with some custom cars you won't want to miss.

This is a free event, but we appreciate your donation either online or at the door.

If you are able to come, let us know how many are attending by registering here.

Over the past year, I have worked hard to defend liberty and advance freedom. During my first session, I was blessed to be able to pass 5 bills all of which advanced liberty, held government accountable, protected life, and expanded school choice and now I need you.

As I work to defend House District 22 in the next election I need to send the Democrats a strong message: House District 22 is dark red and we are going to fight to keep it that way! Your support and enthusiasm is what gave me this opportunity to represent District 22 before and I am hopeful that I can continue serving the community as your Representative.

If you are unable to attend but would still like to contribute you can donate online here.
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment