Friday, November 19, 2021

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE

 


WEEKLY UPDATE

Dear Friends,

This week I had the the privilege of meeting with Levy County Superintendent Christopher Cowart. We discussed initiatives that will help advance education in the Levy County community and how we can best support advancements in education.
During special session this week, there were four bills that were presented.

  • HB 1B: HB 1B will protect people from being forced to get the Covid vaccine.
  • HB 3B: HB 3B will protect workers private religious and medical information.
  • HB 5B: HB 5B will improve occupational safety and state health plans.
  • HB 7B: HB 7B will remove the ability of the state health officer to mandate vaccination.

The graphics below explain in more detail what each bill will do and where in the process each bill is.
During special session this week, I was honored to be able to speak in support of HB 1B and explain the importance of protecting parental rights.

You can watch me present on the House floor by clicking here.
As we head into next week, I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am grateful for my family this year and every year, and I am also grateful for the opportunity to serve my community as state Representative.

I hope you all have blessed week and please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment