Friday, November 12, 2021

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE

 

WEEKLY UPDATE

Dear Friends,

I started this week off by meeting Scott Cameron of State Farm Insurance to discuss the real-world issues that the insurance industry is currently facing.
Monday evening, I spoke to the Rainbow Springs Right-Minded Conservative Club and answered questions from those who attended.
Tuesday, Haylee attended the ribbon-cutting for Resolute Property Management-Tuscawilla Apartments, which has brought more affordable housing to Marion County.
On Wednesday, I alongside my wife, and the team attended the Levy County Supervisor of Elections’ Veterans Wall of Fame ‘All gave some, some gave all’, where I had the honor to speak to veterans in Levy County’s community about the gratitude we all have to our veterans.

I also want to say Happy 246th birthday to the United States Marine Corps!

Thank you for defending our liberty and preserving our freedoms.
On Thursday, I attended the annual Veteran’s Day celebration in Williston. I am grateful for every man and woman who has sacrificed their time or life to serve this great country. Let us never forget those who have gone before us in service and those who continue to serve for the protection of our freedom, thank you.
I hope you all have a great weekend and if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to my office.
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment