Wednesday, October 13, 2021

GOVERNMENT BANS "UNVACCINATED" FROM GETTING MARRIED ?

 Submitted by: Joseph Grisafi Jr

They won't stop UNTIL WE THE PEOPLE STOP IT.

I'm waiting for the day they stop me from drawing money out of my bank account unless I show my passport.
I'm waiting for the day they stop me from drawing money out of my IRA unless I show my passport.
I'm waiting for the day they put a hold on my social security check until I can show my passport.
I'm waiting for the day I will be unable to get my truck inspected unless I show my passport.
My mail will be stopped.
I can't renew my homeowners insurance without my passport.
My life insurance. Actually I don't have life insurance.
My truck insurance.
What else?????????????????????????????

They are squeezing the knot even tighter. You know damn well it won't stop UNTIL WE STOP IT.

Joe 

No comments:

Post a Comment