Saturday, September 4, 2021

JACKIE JUNTTI'S TESTIMONY

 Submitted by: Jackie Juntti

Even though this was written over 4 years ago it still applies today.  We are in a SPIRITUAL WAR and Satan is racing about as he knows his time is short.  Just as the Taliban bunch in Afghanistan parades about in US military uniforms Satan is going about masquerading as being a good guy when in fact he is only infiltrating to destroy all he can.   ie: the Dems and Rinos and false preachers in the  Laodicean Churches of today.  Choose the side you are on today.  An hour from now it may be TOO LATE.  Don't choose the Lake of Fire for Eternity.


Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

 

 

 

https://www.voy.com/19385/4591.html

Subject: my testimony this morning - Jackie


Author:
Jackie
Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:00:05 03/03/17 Fri

This is a message I hadn't planned or even thought I would be writing.
It is really a testimony to how the Spiritual War is fought and it is my testimony of how it involved me BIG TIME this week.

When I went to bed last night I really didn't think I would be alive this morning - I honestly thought I was being called HOME. When I got home yesterday I called my brother to let him know what was going on and to alert him to the very real possibility that I wouldn't be alive this morning. I also let a couple dear friends know some of the situation so they wouldn't be shocked to find out I had gone HOME. I also let my daughter know what was going on but not how serious it all was.

As most of you are at least aware of - I am a hard core Prayer Warrior and since Pres. Trump took office I have really been in heavy, fervent, prayer sessions every morning, praying over the entire administration and their families, all of you on the WGEN list and all of my family members and friends.

Understand that Satan and his minions do not like folks like me who stand against them spiritually and with such perseverance. I have had a lot of what I call nuisance problems - computer things that won't work as they should and then all of the sudden they do with nothing changing - that is not normal.

Goofy health things that make no sense. Like, my trip to the E.R. before Christmas that no cause could be found and then when I got back home the pain just went away and nothing at all had been done to cause or ease that horrid pain I dealt with. The E.R. doctor had NO CLUE as to what the problem was.

Then there was the weird interior lights in my tracker that would go on in the evening with no reason at all. That happened three different evenings.

But this week some mighty strange things began happening and that is what I want to give witness to right now.

It all started out Monday with an out of nowhere turn of my head that brought on what I call a vertigo LIKE sensation and a tightness in my chest, sort of like a weight on it compressing it. Having had a few bouts with vertigo a few years ago I was all too familiar with the swirling sensation and thought - OH NO!!!! It didn't last too long so I thought that my neck must be out so I tried turning it to loosen it up but that didn't work. So I just tried to rest as much as I could. Tuesday was a sort of repeat of Monday with me still thinking it is my life long problems with my vertebrae getting out of alignment and the age problems of some of them deteriorating. Generally a trip to the Bone Bender (chiropractor) relieves the pain so I figured I would make an appt. In the meantime I was using my *Thumper* - it is a vibrating/massaging unit that loosens the muscles up - and my Shiatsu unit which is another muscle loosener unit, and my Clicker. Thursday morning I called my Bone Bender and he could fit me in at 3:15. He always asks what the problem is and as I was describing it to him he said he thought he should take my BP before adjusting me. He rarely ever does that. Turns out he was onto something I hadn't thought of. He set me up and the first test was 210/119... hmm never been THAT high before - told him to take another one as I always take two here at home as the 2nd one is always a bit lower than the first one. So the 2nd reading was 216/114. He said he would prefer that I go to the Fire Station and have them check it as they have better BP equip to check it with. He knows all too well my dislike of doctors and hospitals. So I went to the Fire station and had them take it First reading there was 226/96 - the fireman taking it wanted to change cuffs and take it again which he did. that 2nd reading with the other cuff read out at 196/90 - still high but better.
So I left there and drove home - when I got home I took two of my herbal BP pills and a dose of the Hawthorne Berry extract. Then I called my brother and sent my web gal an email about what was going on.

I took it very easy the rest of the afternoon and evening - then took another dose of my BP meds and went to bed - thinking quite honestly that I would be going HOME and not be on the computer this morning.

Around 3:30 am I woke up after having the most different dream - a dream that told me what has been going on is truly a SPIRITUAL ATTACK . The trip to the ER in Dec. - all the computer problems I have been dealing with - and a host of other *stuff*.
There was a guy that made me think of James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause - what he looked like in the most horrible way - pure EVIL. He was here in my apt in the dining room area brandishing a machete - trying to cut me to pieces. I kept hollering at him to GET OUT - he had no permission to be in here. He kept swinging that machete at me. I then raised my arm in the air and this long Golden Sword appeared in my hand and I told him that I cast him out by the authority I had in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST and he just disappeared when I said that.

That Golden Sword that appeared in my hand, was the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God.

I then got up to go to the bathroom and immediately noticed the heavy chest - heart beating in my ears - heaviness in breathing - was GONE. I was truly at peace with no pain or other irregularity going on.

My BP is still above what it normally runs but not what it was yesterday.

I know several of you have told me you lift me in prayer and I am very appreciative of that and hope you continue. I do believe that the enemy is trying hard to silence me due to my steadiness in Praying to thwart their evil efforts - to stand against their every effort and for more non-believers to step up and confess, repent, and ask Jesus into their hearts and Be BORN AGAIN and to wield that Golden Sword against the Evil in this world.

I have no doubt that the constant mention by Pres. Trump of GOD is really stirring up the evil demons and that is why the attacks against Trumps picks and agenda has such strong and many time insane attacks by the DIMS. Watch their faces - their eyes as well as their words. they are so incensed that they lost the election and that their goal of total destruction of America is on hold for now. Make strong NOTE of how Obama has taken up residence so close to the WH and his new housemate, Jarrett, has moved in with him. Obama's target is to make sure all he did to bring this nation down isn't interrupted in any way. The Muslim book is all about death in one form or another and in spite of Obamas out right admittance of what he is doesn't change the facts of what he is. All those so called Republicans (McCain. Graham, Ryan, etc) I call them mulatto Dims... mixed political race....

If you have any doubt whatsoever that we are over our heads in SPIRITUAL WARFARE then you must not be breathing because if there is an ounce of life in your body you can't deny the warfare going on all around us regardless of where you live. All you need to do is to CHOOSE which Army you are going to fight with and for. There are only two choices - GOD or Satan - there are lots of diluted battalions but there is still only Two armies - GOD or Satan. You can judge them by the FRUIT they bear.

I hope this testimony this morning will open a few eyes and hearts. I am ready to go HOME at any time my Heavenly Father calls me HOME - I am at total peace with this as I serve Him according to His Will. My sincere thanks to all of you who keep me in your prayers...

take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore,
having girded your waist with truth,
having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and
having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;

May God bless all of you with His Grace,

Jackie Juntti
WGEN idzrus@earthlink.net
It isn't who you are - It is WHOSE you are! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment