Wednesday, September 22, 2021

ARIZONA TODAY

 ARIZONA TODAY

        LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.

              ________

 

COMMENTARY AND PERSONAL REMARKS

By  Lyle J. Rapacki, Ph.D.

      Host and Commentator

      September the 21st, 2021

 

Attached is an article I pray you find not only interesting but will cause reflection as you consider where we are as a nation.  I think we know we are in trouble, and I sense more sober days directly ahead.  I will continue to do my best to present warnings and insights without theatrics.  If you have been watching my program ARIZONA TODAY , I like to think you find consistency with my distributing timely and useful information.

 Clearly from the cards and letters sent from across our country, you are gracious thanking me for fun conversations with my guests but without compromising content.  Thanks to so very, very many who pass along my show to their own email lists, I have received numbers showing over 1.4 million viewers at this time.  Not at all bad for not being a reporter or media star, and for running it all on a shoe string.  Thank you, I am truly humbled by the responses and your support.  Please enjoy the attached article, and give thanks to the Lord for our exceptional nation.

          My website is UP.  Go to arizona2day.com  and look at previous shows, articles I have posted and additional items.  I also ask you to sincerely pray and think about donating to help me keep this information site going and enlarging.  I put an article on arizona2day.com  explaining why I have chosen not to be a 501-c-3.  As I have shared on my show a couple of times, I tithe off of what is received, and I will post the listings of where I tithe.  The Member’s Section is still having materials specially placed so be patient.  I am truly touched and humbled by your trust and support.  I am not some large corporation with all sorts of fundings.  I do not have deep pockets to support all of this on my own.  People from across America have generously helped me keep the lights on and cameras rolling.  I pray you will continue giving so I may continue distributing reliable content you may act upon.  Mere words cannot adequately express my heartfelt thanks, but I will continue trying to share such on my shows.  Thank you!

Lyle J. Rapacki, Ph.D.

_________________________

LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.

ARIZONA TODAY

Host and Commentator

photo

https://www.prescottenews.com/

P.O. Box 2825, Prescott, AZ 86302

 

No comments:

Post a Comment