Tuesday, July 20, 2021

SOUTH CAROLINA - NANCY MACE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE

 

ALERT: I’m standing strong against political violence to defend my family. Join me today >> 

Nancy Mace for Congress

Friend,

 

My family means everything. They're the reason I ran for office - to create a better future for my kids. 

 

And now, with the world completely turned upside down, liberal radicals are resorting to violence against anyone who disagrees with them. Including me.

 

I've received threats and my home was vandalized. And it wasn't until this vandalism incident that I decided NOW is the time for me to put my concealed carry permit to use. 

 

I'm not putting up with this abuse in the home I live in with my two children.  

 

You don't mess with mama bear. 🐻 

 

JOIN NANCY: STAND STRONG $25 >>

 
 

Right now, wherever I go in South Carolina and I am allowed to carry, I have a firearm on my person. I'm always carrying. And I have to tell you, as a mom - a single one - it's one of the most empowering things I have done. 

 

I will not allow myself or my family to be put in a position where I can't defend myself ever again. 

 

We've seen political violence increasing over the last year to year and a half.

 

They shot Steve Scalise. They put Rand Paul in the hospital and now he’s missing part of his lung. They loot, they burn, and they destroy. 

 

I’m concerned for my children and my neighbors who’ve been impacted by this appalling criminal behavior. And I want to make sure that I can defend myself and my family and the things that we believe in. 

 

Will you chip in today to stand strong against Antifa’s political violence and defend our families?

 

 

By donating below, you are making an immediate contribution:

If you've saved payment information with Revv, your donation will go through automatically.
 

The whole left-wing mob mentality is dangerous, it’s unAmerican, and friend, it is WEAK.

 

People who vandalize the homes of people they’ve never even met, who encourage violence against those who disagree with them - they think they’re brave. But they’re not. They’re complete and utter cowards. 

 

And their violent mob will never win. 

 

Because I will not be intimidated. I will not stop doing the work I was elected to do. I will proudly carry my weapon, defend my family, and carry on because that is who I am.

 

For the sake of our kids and our country, I hope you’ll stand with me by making a donation today: https://secure.winred.com/nancymace/action-2600938/

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Sincerely,

 

Nancy

Nancy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment