Sunday, July 25, 2021

MICHIGAN - SUPPORT CHIEF JAMES GRAIG FOR GOVERNOR AND VOTE FOR HIM!!!

 

Chief James Craig for Governor

Friend,
 

Last summer, Portland burned. Seattle, Minneapolis, Atlanta. Even some cities in Michigan...
 

But not Detroit.
 

Why?


 

I'm Chief James Craig, former Detroit Police Chief – and I know why Detroit didn’t burn.

Watch a Special Message from Chief Craig

See, I grew up right here in Detroit during the '67 riots, watching tanks rolling down these streets. I remember snipers on the roofs.
 

I was with the Los Angeles Police Department when the Rodney King riots happened.
 

The police retreated, and let their city burn.
 

Since I've been Chief of Police in Detroit, the police have never retreated. We are here to protect our citizens.
 

But there's more to the "why?" than that.
 

When I came home to run the Detroit Police Department, it was in shambles. Morale, equipment – it all needed help. The response time to 911 calls was an hour, if you were lucky.
 

I started with Colony Arms – the epicenter of crime in Detroit. I made it an example. We mounted an assault. Twenty to thirty arrests later, we cleaned it up. It showed that the police force was back in Detroit and that we never again would allow criminals to rule our city.
 

I was the first in that day, leading from the front.

Detroit Police Chief James Craig after last week's massive raid: 'We are not messing around'

Then, I went into the city and met with every group I could find. Developed trust, showed what leadership could do.
 

So, when the unfortunate situation happened with George Floyd, and outsiders came here to try and burn us down, Detroit did not burn.
 

That's the why.
 

Living within the rules we set for others, instead of within some special rules for the elite.
 

No "rules for thee, not for me!"
 

Michigan has had enough of that. There are no kings and queens in America. Leading from the front. Why don't politicians get that?
 

Bringing our state back from the front. That's leadership.
 

I don't see much of that out there.
 

So, I'm opening an exploratory committee to help me think about a run for Governor of Michigan. 
 

I believe in leading from the front – and I think you do too, Friend. That's why I'm inviting you to be a Lead From the Front donor. Contribute today and you will be a part of our team from the beginning.

Lead from the front with Chief James Craig

Sometimes people are surprised to hear that I’m a Republican.
 

I grew up a Democrat. But then I watched as Democrats allowed our cities to riot, to burn, and to fail. I watched as they pushed handouts that increase dependency on the government for political gain.
 

And what the Democratic Party stands for today – liberal wokeism and a perpetual victimhood mentality – those are NOT my values.
 

And I'm pretty sure you can guess MY position on "Defund the Police!"


I grew up in the church. I was taught to respect my elders, the importance of self-reliance, and the value of hard work. I read the writings of great Americans like Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, Booker T. Washington and Sojourner Truth.
 

Looking back on it, my values were always Republican values.
 

When I was Chief of Police, I didn't broadcast my personal political affiliation. But the truth is, I've been a Republican for a long time.
 

And I voted for President Trump in both elections – proudly.
 

Michigan Republicans need a candidate that can bring our message into areas that aren't traditionally Republican voters.
 

And all of Michigan needs a governor that leads from the front, rather than ruling us like a queen.
 

Lead from the front. Keep our people safe. Solve problems. That's what Michigan needs. Will you join me?

By donating below, you are making an immediate contribution:

If you've saved payment information with Revv, your donation will go through automatically.

Chief James Craig

Chief James Craig

Former Detroit Police Chief
 

P.S. I’m not a politician, I’m a police officer. I’m starting this process from scratch. Any amount you can donate to our team today would be much appreciated: https://secure.winred.com/james-craig-for-governor-exploratory-committee/action-166204

No comments:

Post a Comment