Saturday, July 17, 2021

ARIZONA - WALT BLACKMAN NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE TO REPRESENT ARIZONA'S 1st CD

 

Walt Blackman for Congress
 

Hi friend, I’m Walt Blackman, I’m a Combat Veteran, a Conservative Patriot, and I’m running for Congress in Arizona’s 1st Congressional District. 

 
Walt Blackman for Congress
 

I’m bringing this story from the Daily Wire to the attention of every conservative and patriotic American. 

 

⬇⬇⬇

The Daily Wire Teachers Union CRT Headline

This is very disturbing news, friend. Teacher unions are holding our schools, teachers, and children hostage with this dangerous ideology. 

 

If you’re not sure what Critical Race Theory is and why is it so bad for America’s children, I’ll do a quick rundown: 

 

 It teaches only the bad in American history, never the good. 

→ It tries to sow division of Americans by race, just as Marxism divided by class. 

→ It indoctrinates our children with anti-American propaganda.

Critical Race Theory is a way for the radical Left to brainwash our children and fill their heads with their radical agenda. Plain and simple.

 

If you agree, then rush $5 right now toward my effort to Defeat Critical Race Theory >>

Want to hear the rest of my story? 

 

I served in the United States Army for nearly 22 years as a Front Line Tank Commander. I completed 7 tours of duty in some of the world’s most dangerous battlefields, including Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq, where I fought in the Second Battle of Fallujah, the bloodiest battle in the Iraq War. 

 

My service earned me a Bronze Star for combat action in Iraq and a Meritorious Service Medal. But the most important thing I learned from my service was the true price of Freedom and how fragile it is.

 

You know Freedom means something a little different to veterans, warfighters, and combat vets.

 

We look at it a bit differently. When we see that flag, something burns deep inside—that burning we have is for a desire to preserve Freedom for everyone regardless of background.  

 

We believe in Freedom.

 

We don’t believe in burning down monuments...

 

We don’t believe in burning our flag...  

 

We stand up for our flag!

 

And we stand up for the United States of America!

 
Walt Blackman for Congress
 

I’m running for Congress because I know the true price of Freedom, and I know what's at stake if we lose it. 

 

I’ve served my country faithfully for 22 years; I hope you help me continue that service in Congress! 

 

If you want to join me in my fight for Freedom, you can chip in at this secure link: https://secure.winred.com/walt-blackman-for-congress/action-2600500

 

Thank you, 

Walt Blackman

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment