Friday, June 25, 2021

VIRGINIA - JOHN CASTORANI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE TO GAIN DISTRICT 7 SEAT IN U.S.CONGRESS

 


Castorani for Virginia


Conservatives,

My name is John Castorani, and like a lot of other political candidates whose emails wind up in your inbox I’m hoping you’ll give me 30-seconds to a minute to explain why I’m reaching out to you today.

I’m a 29-year-old conservative from central Virginia and I love this country of ours with all of my heart. Until earlier this year I was a member of the United States intelligence community. I deployed seven times with the Army’s Special Operations Command hunting radical Islamic terrorists across the Islamic MAGREB and in continental Africa. The men my team and I were charged with hunting down and capturing, in every case, posed an existential threat to democratic countries around the world, and I’m proud to say for that for 11 years my job was to track down and eliminate threats to your family and my own.
 
castorani1


Upon the election of Joe Biden to the presidency I gave up my career in the intelligence service – along with my security clearance – to run for Congress. I did this because I’m scared to death that Biden is going to repeat the same mistakes of President Obama, and we’re all going to pay the price.

If your interest is still piqued, I’m counting on you to continue reading. As I said, I’ve given up my career to run for Congress with the intention of holding Washington bureaucrats more accountable, and in a moment, I’m going to humbly ask for your financial assistance regarding my campaign.

You may recall the attacks on the United States consulate in Benghazi, Libya, on the 11th of September 2012 (the 11th anniversary of the September 11th attacks). These attacks were carried out by an al-Qaeda affiliate called Ansar al-Sharia and resulted in the deaths of the American ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, who became the first American ambassador to die in the line of duty in more than three decades – along with three additional American security/foreign service personnel.

This political assassination made my blood boil. During my six years hunting terrorists in Africa, targeted political killings like the ones that took place in Benghazi reminded me – even in the worst of times – that our freedom isn't free at all. We have to fight for it.
 
HELP ME FIGHT FOR YOU
MAKE A GIFT TODAY 
››

Depending on who you ask, the Benghazi attack was either a random attack or a pre-meditated campaign of murder. But the fact of the matter is this: An American ambassador was killed in the line of duty and politicians pointed fingers at each other over who was responsible. That BS is the reason I’m running for Congress, and today I’m asking if you’ll chip-in $5 or $10 to help me get my campaign off the ground.
 
castorani1

At the time of the Benghazi attacks, Hillary Clinton knew that she would be running for President in 2016. She knew that these attacks weren’t random as she suggested, and that as the secretary of State she would be held accountable. So, like a good career out-of-touch politician, Mrs. Clinton engaged in a campaign of smoke and mirrors, purposefully leading the American public to believe this was a random attack, when in fact she told her daughter, Chelsea, the very same evening that the attacks took place that they were pre-meditated by an al-Qaeda ally.

Hillary Clinton’s deceptions and lies will forever stand to serve as prime examples of everything that is wrong in Washington. I’m running to hold these bureaucrats accountable and I hope you’ll help put some wind in my sails by donating $5, $10 or even $50 today.
 
HELP ME FIGHT FOR YOU
MAKE A GIFT TODAY 
››



In service
John Castorani
Republican Candidate for Congress VA-07

P.S. I have no money to invest in this campaign. What I do have is a lot of pride, which makes it hard to ask for financial assistance, so please, if you can, chip in $5 or $10 today to help send me to Congress and hold career politicians accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment