Friday, June 25, 2021

OREGON - ALEK SKARLATOS NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOU VOTE FORU.S.CONGRESS CD 4

 

Alek for Oregon
Conservatives,

I know you have better things to be doing than reading about a congressional race a full 1.5 years before Election Day, but for me, talking, writing, and emailing about this race is currently my life. It’s all consuming, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Last year, I came within 5 percentage points of defeating one of the most entrenched Democrats in Congress. And quite frankly, it was because of conservatives like YOU. The kind words of encouragement helped get us through campaigning during a pandemic; the generous donations enabled us to outspend my opponent and attract the support from the national Republican Party.

The NRCC (National Republican Campaign Committee) has their eyes on me once again. With Republicans only needing to flip FIVE SEATS to win back control of the House, they’re already identifying potential top races to invest in. My race in Oregon’s 4th District is one they’re looking at seriously.

But as I’ve written to you before, I have to prove that I can raise $100,000 online before they’ll formally begin to advise and invest in my campaign.

We’ve set an internal deadline of reaching this goal by midnight on June 30th – JUST FIVE FROM TODAY. We’re currently sitting at 92% of our goal raised, and we need your IMMEDIATE HELP to make sure that the last 8% doesn’t elude us.

Alek for Oregon

I’m running again because I know that with a full year and a half of campaigning – introducing myself to voters I couldn’t last time due to COVID-19 restrictions – we will take out Peter DeFazio and with our victory help deliver the House a Republican majority.

Thanks for your help. Any amount helps.

Respectfully,

Alek Skarlatos
Republican for Congress

DONATE TODAY→







Alek for OregonAlek is a former Oregon National Guardsman, completing a nine-month deployment in Afghanistan. Alek, along with four others, stopped an armed terrorist on a Paris-bound train traveling from Amsterdam to Paris in August 2015. His heroism earned him several awards and medals around the world. To support Alek’s campaign chip in $5 or more today!


FacebookTwitter

www.alekfororegon.com

Alek Skarlatos is a former Oregon National Guardsman. Use of his military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of Homeland Security or the Department of Defense.

Paid For By Alek For Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment