Wednesday, June 30, 2021

STAND WITH SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY AND STOP THE LIES OF DEMOCRATS!

 

Defund

Fellow American:

Shooting Defund 73%

Robbery Defund 46.7%

Grand Larceny Defund 35.6%

Felony Assault Defund 20.5%

All of this happened in ONE MONTH in New York City – and I am worried this is only the beginning – I worry that it is heading to our streets, all while Joe Biden’s party is defunding the police. Someone needs to stand up, and if they refuse to help the American people – it is up to us. STAND WITH JOSHWill you stand with me?

Democrats are happy to watch crime threaten your family if it helps him appease the radical left – but I can’t sit back and watch this happen. I have introduced a bill to put 100,000 new police officers on our streets and end the violence. You can learn more about my proposal here.

My stand against crime continues to make me a target of the left - I need to know if you are willing to help me fight back or if you are standing with Joe Biden, the Squad, and the Defund Democrats.

Why do so many on the left refuse to admit that fewer cops = more crime? Their ridiculous assertion is costing lives, and we cannot allow the increase in violence to continue.

There are forces on the left that see a benefit to increasing crime rates. They are playing games with our future – and I won’t allow it.

Please – if you value your family and your safety, I need to hear from you today.

For America,
Josh Hawley

Josh Hawley
U.S. Senator, Missouri

STAND WITH JOSH

PAID FOR BY JOSH HAWLEY FOR SENATE

No comments:

Post a Comment