Thursday, March 4, 2021

CALIFORNIA - JOE COLLINS SAYS, "Maxine Waters can’t intimidate me"

 

Joe Collins for Congress
Conservatives,

I'm fired up to announce the official launch of my 2022 campaign to defeat and unseat Maxine Waters from Congress and take back the House Majority!!

"Mad" Maxine has used her position to threaten, target and silence Conservative Pro-Trump voices – including me. Maxine knows I'm her worst nightmare. I'm a black Conservative, born and raised in South Central Los Angeles, who's a 13-year Veteran of the United States Navy.

Weak-kneed "Conservatives" and elite super PACs are too afraid to come out against Maxine and her Mafia-style operation. That's why our campaign is entirely grassroots driven by dedicated Conservatives like you. Your immediate contribution of $15, $25, $50 or even more will send the far-Left establishment that Maxine is vulnerable in 2020.

$15 ➔ $25 ➔
$50 ➔ Give More ➔

Maxine's terrified of me. She's spread unhinged lies about my honorable military service and encouraged the intimidation of my supporters. Now she's facing the consequences – multiple ethics complaints and now a defamation lawsuit.

I sent Maxine a message – I won't be intimidated and I'm ready to play hardball.

Maxine has never faced an opponent like me. But I need to know if you're as fired up to get rid of Maxine Waters as I am. If you want Maxine out of office I rush your contribution over right away.

I want to defeat Maxine Waters
DONATE NOW

If we're going to come out on top in 2022, we need to start right NOW. Maxine's already mobilizing her legions of Leftist radicals and elite Hollywood megadonors to protect her seat.

Show Maxine we're building a movement that won't be coerced or bullied by donating now.

Joe Collins
Joe Collins
U.S. Navy Veteran
Republican for Congress



I want to defeat Maxine Waters
DONATE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment