Saturday, December 26, 2020

COULD THE ANSWER BE: GEORGE SOROS?

 Submitted by: Joseph Grisafi Jr

Who am I?

I believe I am invincible and infallible.

I can seduce the masses and will rule the world.

I can accomplish feats of conquest.

I am a man of the people.

I have nothing in common with the masses.

I am willing to trample on my closest friends to achieve my goals.

I will bypass the slow pace of democratic reform.

I will crush the church,

-         Ban prayer in schools

-         Change Christian holidays into pagan festivals

-         Force church leadership to accept my demands

-         Limit their freedom

I will create a crises to achieve my goal,

-         For the protection of the people and the state I will suspend individual liberties.

-         Homes can be searched without warrant, confiscate property

I can by-pass congress in the event of an emergency.

And much, much more….

Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment