Sunday, November 15, 2020

SENATOR KELLY LOEFFLER OF GEORGIA NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!

  

Stand with Kelly

Friend,
 
My runoff election in Georgia will decide if Republicans or Democrats are in control in the Senate. 

We’re closing in on the critical mid-month deadline, and I will miss my goal without you. I’m really counting on you.

 
Can you help us defeat National Democrats and keep Georgia RED?
 

We have to meet our mid-month fundraising deadline to have any hope of winning this Senate runoff. 

Chuck Schumer and National Democrats are all-in on flipping the Senate blue. It’s all they need to take complete control of Congress and enact their left-wing agenda.

We have to meet EVERY goal from now until the election, and your support right now is critical. Rush a 6X MATCHED donation before the deadline!

The Democrats are going to give us a very tough fight, and we have to get our campaign ready. 

Our mid-month fundraising deadline is quickly approaching. Please donate now to help us get started off strong and beat the Democrats.

I can’t do this alone. I’m depending on your support, or we will lose the Senate!

Thank you,


Kelly Loeffler

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment