Sunday, November 15, 2020

JOE BIDEN

 Submitted by: Sharon T

JOE BIDEN 

I graduated Syracuse University Law School more than 20 years after Joe Biden.  I don’t know Joe Biden, but I sure know his kind.   I went to law school with scores of Joe Bidens.

 

They were lying, cheating, phony self-entitled, arrogant bastards who spent three years lying about their academic standing so they cold wrangle their way into on-campus interviews for summer internships with the top law firms.  It pissed off so many of my classmates because we knew who they were.

 

I even worked with an attorney in recent years whose grandmother worked at SU Law School in the 60’s when Biden was there.    This woman was no conservative, but she always referred to him as “that damn Joe Biden.”     Everyone knew what he was.  His cheating scandal at SU was just the beginning.

 

Joe Biden represents everything that is wrong with Washington.  I hope everyone will see though his phony  caring compassionate liberal bullshit.   I’m actually embarrassed to have gone to the same law school as him.   Regardless of my academic standing, I’ve had to work for everything I have achieved in my profession.  I certainly have never lied about it to advance my career.   I’ve never been handed anything.  Joe Biden has skated through life with his phony “hale fellow well met” schtick.   And his son Hunter has followed suit.   Joe Biden has never worked in the private sector and never created a job in his life.  I have and I am proud of that.  I had my own practice where everyone else got paid before I did.   Many weeks I couldn’t take a paycheck.  Biden has been too busy using public service to enrich himself and his family to ever care about anyone in that situation.  He’ll have his hand out to every foreign government he can. 

 

So to you liberals, congratulations.    You have elected the worst of America.  You get what you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment