Wednesday, November 11, 2020

PROJECT VERITAS 11/11/2020

 

 

Dear Conservatives,

Project Veritas just released two hours of raw audio exposing USPS investigator Russell Strasser for bullying Brave USPS Insider Richard Hopkins into “updating” his claim that Pennslyvania USPS officials were backdating late ballots.

Richard Hopkins NEVER recanted that. His original statement still stands.

Here are some of the highlights from today’s raw audio:

  • Russell Strasser, USPS Federal Investigator: “This storm is getting crazy, right? It's out of a lot of people's control. And so, the reason they called me in is to try to harness that swarm, try to reel it back in before it gets really crazy.”
  • Russell Strasser: “I am actually, I am trying to twist you a little bit because in that, believe it or not, your mind will kick in.”
  • Strasser: “I am scaring you here. OK. If we are not 1,000% percent accurate with our honesty and it can be argued that money was gained by, I'm going to say assumptions. They're going to say deceptions.”
  • Strasser: “I believe you. I'm in your corner on this. I want to take care of you. Yes. You believe me on that. I mean, because that's why I'm here. There we go. OK?”

You can listen to the full audio here:

Strasser is a disgrace to his profession.

Better yet, Strasser is fully exposed.

The truth has prevailed and there is nothing that corrupt Deep State officials can do about that.

Be Brave,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment