Tuesday, October 27, 2020

VOTER FRAUD IN TEXAS

 


 

Dear Conservatives,

Project Veritas just released a bombshell video exposing rampant Voter Fraud taking place in Texas.

Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:

  • Ballot Chaser Raquel Rodriguez: “I could go to jail. I’m a little apprehensive to tell anybody what I’m f#cking doing, you know what I’m saying?”
  • Rodriguez: "You [voter] said you're voting straight Democrat per our conversation... 'cause that's what you want to do, correct?"
  • Rodriguez: “I can honestly say I’m bringing at least 7,000 votes to the polls.”
  • Rodriguez: I drop off bundles of ballots at different post offices to avoid suspicion. “I go throughout the entire city. I'll take 20 [ballots] here, 30 [ballots] here, 40 [ballots] here."
  • Rodriguez said GOP House hopeful Mauro Garza gave her a $2,500 budget to spend on gifts for voters.

You can watch our latest video here:

This scale of Voter Fraud that Project Veritas uncovered could very well change the course of Texas’ electoral process – and what happens to Texas affects the entire country.

Rodriguez told Veritas journalists that there are many people working for her in this massive Voter Fraud scheme, and that thousands of votes in Texas could already be compromised.

Will local, state, or federal authorities take any action on this? Can Americans really trust that voter integrity is taken seriously in this country?

Stay tuned…Project Veritas isn’t done exposing Voter Fraud in Texas just yet.

Be Brave,

James O’Keefe

No comments:

Post a Comment